My magic castle

My magic castle

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Slow Magic: Silver Linings

Over the winter I had a slightly negative situation in my living conditions.  I'm too busy to bother with a lot of bitching and nit picking, so mostly I just tried to do some teaching and go with the flow. A few weeks after this less than perfect roommate snuck out in the middle of the night I slowly began to see silver linings in the dark clouds he had left behind. I saw business opportunities I hadn't seen before.  Two other family members also found new doors opening up to them.  I began to wonder if there isn't a phenomenon that could be called slow magic.  So often the quick flash of a magic wand is what we think of when we think of magic.  We want to cause better things is life right away.  But sometimes things need to sit and simmer on the back burner.  So I suggest to all wise magicians out there, you may already have a cauldron of magic cooking away.  Discover it and stir it so it doesn't burn. Ideas and opportunities abound.  Find the magic in storm clouds and use it.  May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment