My magic castle

My magic castle

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Magic Of Changing Your Brain Waves

The wise magician must know how to get into the right world or zone. It is important to have the right brain waves going for the right task. Several decades ago people sang and spoke about good vibrations. They were closer to the truth than was realized at the time. Scientists can measure the speed of our brain waves in hertz. I haven't yet discovered the speed range for the fastest waves, gamma, but the range after that is beta (above 13 hz) , alpha (8-12 hz), theta (4-8 hz), and delta( sleep at .5-3.5 hz). Gamma and beta are the wake up and get with it states. Beta is the normal awake state. Alpha is very right brain and open to insight and inspiration. Theta is even more so. I have known for years that to simply tip your head back, roll your eyes up and voila! you would access the alpha state. When I earned my certificate in hypnotism we learned to help people access the alpha state easily. I also knew that the largo movements of baroque music could be listened to prior to study and the material would be more easily absorbed. That is music by Haydn, Handel and others of that period. The metronome setting for that music is about 60 mm. That's why listening to a clock can be soothing to some. Recently I discovered that You Tube has videos of music to help induce beta and gamma waves as well. Great help for waking up. So I suggest that as a wise magician it is well for you to know your mind, and the state you are in, as well as the state it would be well for you to be in. Use music or magic to wake up. Create a better life for yourself. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment