My magic castle

My magic castle

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Magic Of Coincidence

I recently re-posted on facebook a video my granddaughter had made a couple of years ago just because I had enjoyed re-watching it. But I found out that my re-post had brought benefits such as comfort and joy to several of the people who were mutual friends. It made me think of all the times we do things and events are set in motion that we don't even know about. Karma is a term used by many people but we don't always think about the implications of it. I suggest that the wise magician will, as often as possible, direct his or her actions towards kindness, nurturing of others, reaching out to make positive changes in the world, courage and consideration. It can't hurt and you may have set all kinds of unknown events in action in an ever widening circle. This is sending coincidence out into the world. When coincidence comes to us it is also known as opportunity. Many times small coincidental events will happen that we respond to with open arms. These may open up new vistas in our life. I recently ran into an old friend and that meeting seems to have widened my life quite a bit, because we reconnected. Coincidence is not really in our control. But we can encourage it by being open and watching for it. Patterns and connections are all around us. Find ways to let awareness into your life. The energy of magic that surround us will be more evident to you. Reach out for a better life. Appreciate the way life reaches back. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment