My magic castle

My magic castle

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Seek Out the Sparkle

Sparkle is a very important part of magic.  Think of the stories and movies you have read and watched.  The good witches and wonderful fairies were all bright and sparkly.  There is a reason for this.  Sparkle is a part of the life force.  Sit back and contemplate any mundane object in front of you.  Now let the sparkle of that object come through.  You might perceive a richness in the color or texture of the object. Or you might be reminded of rich experiences that said object has given you.  I see a small web cam in front of me.  I have captured some pictures for my Wordmaeven page with it.  I am reminded of the large and exciting world of communicating with others.  A book may remind you of all the wonderful worlds you can enter by reading about them.  As I contemplate the objects in front of me I feel energized. Looking for the extra aura of things is a way to hook into more life energy.  Another aspect of "sparkle" is to bond you to things or people.  The throw I use to keep warm when I am watching TV on cold Winter nights offers me more than warmth.  I also like the tactile pleasure it gives and the rich color of it. I am bonded to it.  So I say to all wise magicians, 'Seek out the sparkle in yourself.'  You can look in the mirror and note your expressions as you tell a funny story.  You have adopted voice inflections, hand gestures, and figures of speech through the years.  This is part of your sparkle.  Appreciate your sparkle and feel free to develop more.  Your are a lively, magical being, a valuable part of the Universe.  Enjoy your place.  May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment