My magic castle

My magic castle

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dandelion Magic

As I came home yesterday I first noticed all the dead leaves littering the yard. Then I saw a few withered and bedraggled flowers that were twisted and faded but still hanging on to their stems. Just as I was about to fix it in my head that the yard was done for, no signs of vibrant life, I saw two small blooms peeking out near the railroad ties that border the pear tree, fresh and bright colored. I've never really hated dandelions as some do. I rather like the color and form they have. But at that moment these were beyond ordinary dandelions. They seemed to say that if I looked I could see vibrant magical life. All was not sere and done for. Those two faces turned to the sun, in full expectation of having all they needed at the moment brought magic into a heretofore ordinary day. I suggest to all wise magicians that you allow the energy of the magic that surrounds you into your life whenever you can. It may be a bird in flight. It may be a late blooming dandelion. A smile may come your way or you will finally succeed at something you have been trying. I carried the joy of those two little flowers with me to my work area in my office and found an idea I had been needing had come on yellow dandelion wings. I am a newly certified Life Coach and I'm still trying to formulate a marketing plan and "package" myself. Still smiling about the dandelions I found that I had a couple of ideas that seemed as right as the courageous bits of life I had just seen. I wish for all of you that little surprises like that will come to you and delight you. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment