My magic castle

My magic castle

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Magician's Hat

Some days you may wonder just who you are and where you are going. It can be really stressful if you forget to state it as "Who am I today, and where am I going today?" The wise magician will remember that there are different hats for different days and for different goals. Perhaps you will have a day where the hat you need to wear is a "Gone Fishin'" hat. Your life is progressing in a good manner, your wise inner self is seeing to that, but you are not always aware of the progress. That is the time where the magician's hat is useful. Maybe you need to look at your reflection and see what hat you are wearing. Perhaps it is a good hat but you are not acting as if that is the hat of the day. Of perhaps you really need to change your hat altogether. If you need to be doing things to build a business, stop, get clear and put on your
'building a business' hat. Then make the calls you need to make and make the decisions you need to make. At times I have to put on a dragon hat. Our word dragon comes from a Greek word that means 'to see' and therefore the dragon stands for clarity. So on some days I know I have to get clear, perhaps all over again, about what I want out of life and how I want to get that. Then I put on my dragon hat and ask myself some strong and deep questions. Other times I have to wear a taskmaster hat to hold myself accountable for the promises I have made to myself. I suggest that if your head is all in a whirl you put on the appropriate hat and get you head in its proper place. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment