My magic castle

My magic castle

Friday, December 23, 2011

Work Magic by seeing the Next Step

I have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder), although the hyperactive part is not so much physical as it is in the way my thought processes can jump all over the place. I have had to design ways to cope, to rewire my brain. One of the things I do, to ensure that I am productive, is combat the resistance to shifting gears by visualizing the 'next step'. I may feel a big energy sink, I just don't want to get in gear. But if I practice in my mind 'the next step' I am able to get it done. We have a pear tree in our front yard and I decided to make some sort of partridge ornament for it. That meant looking at pictures of partridges, finding materials such as paint, drawing it out and so forth. Now I can look at my emerging partridge and feel a sense of anticipation..by tomorrow I will have a 'partridge in a pear tree' in my front yard. By practicing what I had to do in my mind until I could manifest it I was able to bring something fun into my life. I suspect that this is a technique that all wise magicians can use. Keep your goal before you, practice seeing yourself accomplishing it and you will be able to bring magic into your life. The field of energy that is magic that surrounds us will help you. The means to accomplish your goal will manifest. The old paints I had turned out to still be usable, brushes were good, pictures were on the internet that I could draw from. See your next step, as many times as you need to. Bring magic into your life. If you have to see yourself solving problems to do that next step, do so. This is a good time of the year for magic. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment