My magic castle

My magic castle

Friday, November 26, 2010

Casting Spells- Part Two

Because of the importance in getting help from your inner self in bringing forth anything into fruition I want to add a bit to the previous post. To recap, make a spell as clear, as personal, and as lyrical as possible. In addition realize that the word 'cast' is an operative word. Cast the spell out into the world as something that is essentially yours,something deep and dear to you. That visualization of 'casting' it out will give it a bit of oomph and pixie dust. It will also get your inner self to commit to it a bit more. A spell is a ceremony of commitment. Just like standing up and committing to a relationship with another person by saying 'I do' you are committing to results when you 'cast' a spell. Do not treat the casting of spells like wishes offered by a genie from a bottle or a whim. They can too easily go off target, have no power, or bounce back on you to your hurt. In some ways a spell is nothing less or more that fully saying "I will." That act of saying 'I will' embodies the faith in your ability to receive, achieve and deserve. I will become a published writer. I will buy a car. I will lower my blood pressure. I will get a college degree. Anytime anyone has said anything like that they have not modified it by 'I think' or 'maybe'. When you are planning you spell decided if you need to break you big spell down into little spells. Maybe you need to say thing like; I will get into college, I will raise the down payment for a car, I will take up aerobic exercises. Again I want to emphasize that the main point I want to make in this post is about the mental act of 'casting'. Do that with strength and flair. Reach out to the magic that surrounds you to help you get the energy for a good spell and cast it for all you are worth. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment