My magic castle

My magic castle

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Magic Basics-Casting Spells

As you read in the lore of magic you realize that spells are endowed with ritual and ceremony. They are framed and performed in such a way that they seem to have a lot of power and importance. They are not cast lightly. Think about this in relationship to the power your subconscious has. If you want to impress on it changes and get it to help you create your new life a well crafted spell will be just the thing. Your subconscious perceives things differently than your left brain does. The workings of the subconscious are not easily evident, they are hidden or occult. Magic is called the study of the occult. To craft a spell state the desired change in as lyrical, clear and happy way as you can. Bring in any sensory messages you can. Here is one I might use: "I am writing, I am writing large on the canvas of life, clothing my message, my vision, my values in all the joy, fun, and excitement that I can bring forth. I am writing for the hearts and eyes of my precious readers, whoever and wherever they may be. It is so.' Spells are clear, assertive and reach out into the universe for you, as well as getting your inner self to help you. Let the energy of the magic that surrounds you help you to craft some spells for yourself. Once you have cast them it will be easier to stand behind them and work to bring them into being. Cast spells for positive changes in your life. If you have negative things in your life do not react with negativity. Craft the spell so that you stay positive. Here is a possible example. 'I recognize that I have lessons to learn in this situation. I proclaim that I will become clear about all and I will move toward self nurturing behavior in this situation. If I need to negotiate I will do so. If I need to break ties I will do so. I recognize the right of all for respect, especially myself and my soul. It is so.' May you be able to cast good spells for yourself. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment