My magic castle

My magic castle

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Magic of The Dream

About eight months ago I began to seriously work towards something I had been saying I wanted to do for a couple of years. At first I didn't even have a clear concept of what I wanted to do. It was all a fog. I was just telling people I had to increase my income and my main resource was my ability with words. That was very unspecific. But I followed the dream in as many ways as I could. Over time things began to become more and more clear. I trusted that the dream was out there and would become clear in time. In the last month things have been manifesting to show me that I am on the right path. I finally began receiving paychecks as a tutor. Yesterday I received a certificate as a Life Coach. I will talk with the director of Colorado Free University in a couple of days about teaching a writing class there next Spring. I have the beginnings of a website Wordmaeven.com. In time my new life of living my dream will be full fledged. I managed to walk through the rocky fields of all the "shoulds" and realize that the "words" I wanted to push were whatever would bring magic into people's lives. Someone suggested that I offer stress management help to people. I came to understand that I would rather embrace stress, use it as a catalyst for something creative and then transcend it. I didn't want to 'manage' it or tell anyone else so to do. I am glad that even though I was in a cloud of ignorance, doubt and fear, I just kept on keeping on. I somehow knew that my inner wise magician would help me find the way. Then things started to come to me. Many opportunities seemed to appear. I don't expect it to be easy. But I do expect that the path is there to follow and that I can follow it, with the help of the field of magic that surrounds me. I suggest that following your dream or your bliss is a lot more real and possible that many people realize. I suggest that all wise magicians look to their dream, or dreams, and walk forth with majesty. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment