My magic castle

My magic castle

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What Is Your Best Use Of Magic?

I have been asking people what they would like to have if a genie or a magic wand could be used to grant them their greatest wish. Some named something like a car, a house, or a better job. But many people wanted a greater understanding of the way they could do things for themselves, or to discover an idea that would help them make the progress they desired. This made me believe that the best use of magic is greater power for ourselves in the form of ideas or inspiration. I know that is how I like to have things happen for me. I will be feeling like I have a block or a problem. Then I reach out to the magic that surrounds me, that which some people call The Source, and things seem to open up. An idea that I needed, or a better belief in myself, which I also needed, comes to me. I do have to admit that once in a while a marvelous coincidence or great piece of luck does come my way. Sometimes a bit of trouble happens, but because of the timing of it or the people that are around me it turns out to be not such a great disaster. Those times seems to be gifts from the Universe, ones I didn't know to ask for. At times like this I again realize that Magic is well formed. Even if the way we want to control it is not so well formed. Sometimes we have to put out our intentions and desires then stand back, in trust, to accept the goodness, what ever shape or form in which it manifests, that comes our way. So look to your desires. Then wish for the magical ideas and energy that will come your way. They will show up if you call for them. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment