My magic castle

My magic castle

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Advanced Magic Wanding

This is the story of the week I just spent in the hospital. I spent my 70th birthday hooked up to oxygen and other tubes, hoping to get my dangerously high heart rate down. I felt like the doctors at Denver Health understood a few things about magic. I think the wise magician knows we are not alone and the resources of our culture and society are there for us. A great tool for good change is the resources of our society. After a week of getting back on the track to health another little piece of magic manifested. It took so long to discharge me that my designated ride was no longer available. But another friend found out I needed a ride and appeared. She called the hospital and told them she was on her way. Much better and friendlier than the cab they were arranging for me to get me to the clinic where I had left my car. So I suggest to those of you who wish to wield the magic wand at the highest level that you keep yourself open to help from every direction possible. Surround yourself with good people. That helps you in myriad ways. Your magic wand is any tool you choose to use, including your own inner resources. Whether you need to change your life style or your environment, change is possible. Reach out to the energy of the magic that surrounds and take on the quest for change. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment