My magic castle

My magic castle

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Magic Is Mysterious

Sometimes magic seems to work by itself. Your desires are met but you don't know what you did to cause the happy result. One example is what recently happened to me. There is a dear person in my life who, I believe, can benefit from knowing some of my skills. Every time I would try to give him some helpful tips he would get defensive and resist even listening to me. So I backed off and tried to see things his way. Suddenly he changed and showed that he could learn from me and even started applying some of the life lessons I had tried to get across to him. He told me that I had learned how to teach him. Seems like magic to me. You may find articles written about the 'Law of Attraction' in which it is explained that if you focus on your desires it will draw them to you. That seems like a lot of hard work but I do know that years ago I made a list of things and conditions that I desired then put the list away and forgot it. Years later I came across that list and was surprised to find that several of the things I had listed had come into my life in serendipitous ways. For example I had wanted a small round oak dining table and a friend of mine had had a nice one she wanted to sell at a good price and would take installments.
It seems like gratitude for the good already in your life,faith and patience all help to bring magic about. Magic is well formed and likes to be appreciated. Reach out to it. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment