My magic castle

My magic castle

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Magic Of Release

Sometimes it is important to stand fast. Other times it is important to let go. Either must be done in tune with your values. Values transcend fads and "the shoulds". It took me a lot of years to finish up my Bachelor's degree. But I never doubted that it was the right thing to do so it wasn't that hard to do. I went to school a lot more after that and things kept working out because I wasn't holding on to any guilt or worry about my path. I had released it all. Now I am at a crossroads again. I must change many of my habits and establish a different lifestyle. It isn't proving as easy as I'd like but I have established a lifelong habit of pursuing worthy goals. So I am persisting, keeping track, and working to release the old ways. I don't feel any resentment or sorrow that fast food is a big no no now. I have released my attachment. I know I may have to do some rituals to strengthen my release of old ways. My hand gesture of turning palms outward and to the sky will continue to help me release old ways. As a wise magician here are some things you may want to release: The good opinion of shallow people, obsessions and compulsions that restrict you, wanting things sooner that is reasonable, taking on too much, ignoring maintenance of your life concerns, wanting things because it sounds good to say you have them. Look around and see what is good for you to release. Let the energy of the magic that surrounds you give you help on finding things you will do well to release, then bless them and let them go. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment