My magic castle

My magic castle

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Magic Of Happy Ideas

There are many ideas that can not necessarily be proved to be true. But holding these ideas seems to make people happy and more productive, so the benefit of holding them shows that they have a certain kind of truth to them. The idea I use in this blog, that we live in an aura of energy that we can hook into for help to improve our lives, is one of those happy ideas. Other happy ideas are; good will prevail, the good you do will come back to you with a three or seven-fold increase, miracles happen, love is out there waiting for you, every problem has a solution, and love makes the world go 'round. Happy ideas are different from xenophobic ideas. These kind of ideas lead to false feelings of superiority by putting other groups down and to hate and discrimination. They must be countered with the happy idea that there is enough abundance for everyone and that all are equal. 'You can do it' is another wonderful happy idea. I suggest that a wonderful way for you to bring success into your life is to take time to identify and cherish the happy ideas you have or want to have. It is a wide open field. Just make sure they are happy ideas, not ones contaminated by anger of resentment. A way around that is the happy idea 'I am happy that my anger helps me identify a situation that must be changed. I am happy that I have the resources to work for that change in a positive manner.'
Life does challenge us. But rising to that challenge lets us become our own hero, which is a wonderful thing. Reach out for your own happy ideas. They can be your personal ideas even if someone else also likes them. Enjoy the benefits of them. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment