My magic castle

My magic castle

Friday, June 11, 2010

Flowers In The Garden Of Catalyst

A catalyst is anything that brings about change. Magic is a catalyst. There are many kinds of catalysts. One of the biggest is 'acceptance'. The first law of Buddha says that life is hard. The second law says that when you accept the first law, and are no longer in conflict about that, life becomes easier. So, if you have interest, today, in being your own magician, I suggest you look around your world and see what you can accept. I have to accept a few things that need maintenance around my home. I have to accept a few things I can do to improve my health. I have to accept that there are some writing tasks I am behind on. Now those acceptances are out there I can get busy and take care of each of those things. I can change my life for the better. I can also look deeper and see other acceptances I need to make. One of my writing projects may need a little more depth and interest, maybe some humor, in the chapter I am working on. I can do that. I can enjoy not rushing with my idea about catalyst being magic onto other types, or flowers in the garden. That can come later. Right now I can enjoy the color and fragrance of this one flower, in this one spot in my garden. Magic will still have its energy. It will still abound. May you find wonderful acceptances in your magic garden today. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment