My magic castle

My magic castle

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Magic of Synchronicity

We are constantly urged to use our mind to develop habits and strategies to bring us success. But we cannot control everything. It is also well to use our minds to perceive the coincidences that come our way. Synchronicity is a term for meaningful coincidences. Depak Chopra says that coincidences are signs of new probabilities. The world may have magical events waiting to happen in your life. Be open to those possibilities. It was a small thing years ago to befriend a guest lecturer at my school. His pink cheeks and blue eyes reminded me of my grandfather anyway, so it was no trouble. But that chance meeting led to a bond being formed between myself and Dr. Nicholas Zernov that broadened my life a great deal in the realm of travel, greater self-esteem, intellectually and emotionally. I was the graduate teaching assistant who had to take over the class because the professor was gone for the day and another professor needed a larger audience for his guest. I had nothing prepared so I was happy to join my class to the other. Coincidences abound. They are a sign of the magic that surrounds us. Embrace those that call to you. That is what gives them their meaningfulness. Embrace the fullness of life. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment