My magic castle

My magic castle

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whose Plan For My Day?

As I got out of bed this morning I was formulating a plan about reaching out to friends to help me become more adept at computer usage. Being able to attach to e-mails, paste, copy, save etc are all skills a writer needs. I planned to e-mail a certain friend about helping me assess my skills and making a plan to upgrade them. The universe planned that I must learn as well and it threw me in front of the school bus with a vengeance. I discovered I was locked out of my e-mail for security reasons then I learned that "I" had sent a scam e-mail from England asking for help because I'd been robbed. All while I was staying out of the cold here in the Rocky Mountains! I learned a lot of things I didn't know about using computers and had several good conversations with friends. I even felt friendly toward the lady in computer security I talked with in the Phillipines. It was a long hard day picking up all the pieces of the bus wreck. But I have some better skills and enjoyed the visits. I kept my eye on the prize, and whenever anything flashed by that I needed to know I snatched it. I also ended up getting promises of help in learning from several friends. Now I've recovered I'd say it was a fine day.

No comments:

Post a Comment