My magic castle

My magic castle

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Manifesting Magic in Reality

Some goals take years. Sometimes it seems like they will never manifest. But with enough magic they are suddenly there for us. It's a matter of clarity, faith, visualization, and persistence. If you are in the right mind-set for that big goal you will take advantage of the opportunities that keep springing up, without even worrying about it. An adequate work space for my creative endeavors has been a dream of mine for a long time. My goal wasn't home ownership as much as it was adequate workspace. But it did work out that home ownership was the best way to have that space and now I have a home of my own. The universe opened the way and daily I glory in the ease of doing my creative work, at last. I did what I could but many other forces came into play that helped me. Meditate on what you want, what will help you express your higher self. Don't lose faith. Do all that you can. Send your desire out into the Universe and other forces will begin to work with you. You inner mind set of compassion, faith, calmness, surety, will all draw your needs to you. To overcome the inertia that pulls you away from starting the movement towards these goals reach out for the spark of magic to get started. What you want is waiting for you. If you clutch and add anxiety to the desire it will be harder for it to manifest. But the persistence of the desire along with faith will perform miracles. Reach out to the magic that surrounds you to help you believe in your dreams. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment