My magic castle

My magic castle

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Catching The Spark

Many of my posts have been about being pro-active, things you could do to reach out for a better life. But magic comes to you all by itself. Be thankful and be ready when it comes to you. It is not necessary to act on it fully when it comes to you. But it is a good idea to pay enough attention that you know where it goes to rest so you can access it when you are ready. Tips, web addresses, names, ideas are all examples of times and ways the spark will flash in front of you. If you can find a way to note how to get back to this bit of magical spark it will benefit you. I use small sticky notes, notebooks, tickler files and all sorts of things. Sometimes they work for me. I am not as organized as I would like. Organization is a corollary to keeping track of the little gifts for use when you have time to benefit. So- be aware, take note, store in a retrievable way, use when you have time, enjoy. That all seems like work! Oh, dear! But if the tip or the idea or whatever is good enough it will have enough zing (or spark) to it that the effort of hanging on to it will seem worthwhile. Let magic bombard you. May the spark be with you to help you enjoy what comes you way.

No comments:

Post a Comment