My magic castle

My magic castle

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Magic Of Joy

Follow the spark. That is a good mantra. Joy is a needed spice that can easily be sprinkled into your life to lighten it up when you've been doing something intense like creating or change work. Of course when joy is a gift from the Universe I hope you will welcome and accept it. Other times you may have to reach out for it. I recently did a visualization on the idea of following the spark. That is a concept that could have so many interpretations it would take a while to use them all up. I visualized a spark of fire that led me to a cozy scene of a fireplace and so on. Eventually I was visiting rainbows over waterfalls because the light play on the drops of water had a magical spark to them. To free associate seeking out joy was very relaxing and ultimately joyous. I would recommend it to you. If visualizing is difficult for you do not despair. You can improve at it with practice. Start by looking at something near you. Then close your eyes and try to remember it. Open your eyes and check on what you remembered. Try this several times, refining the picture each time. With practice you will develop a visual channel on which you can run your own videos that you create. This is a great tool for creativity, for stress management, planning and achieving goals. Reach out for joy today. It will help your life. May the spark be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment